Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24hr parking?

Options
  • 05-07-2013 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

Hey all,

as the title says, looking for 24hr parking in the city. Having some visitors over but don't have parking where I live so wondering is there anywhere safe and in the centre to park?

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CuriousG

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,696 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Are all car parks not 24h?

The quays will always be open.

I'm not sure, just asking to clarify really as I haven't a clue :)

Do you have any idea price wise? Would it be safe there at night?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,696 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

CuriousG wrote: »
    I'm not sure, just asking to clarify really as I haven't a clue :)

Do you have any idea price wise? Would it be safe there at night?

It would be safe but I think you have to pay, on street parking around Waterford Crystal centre or along the quays I think is free from 6pm to 6 am, or whatever those signs say.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭fiesty lady

Think the underground car park by railway square can be used 24hour and its about the cheapest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Think the underground car park by railway square can be used 24hour and its about the cheapest.

I'm pretty sure that gets locked at a certain time, so your car is stuck there until the following morning. At least it was like that when I lived there. It's very secure though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

What about Tracey's Hotel car park over aldi in the Glen at the Forum

I think we will go with the Quay as it is closest, thanks a million all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭DeiseforLiam

One of those had a flat rate fee (used to be €5.50) for up to 24 hours (pay on exit). The entrance was just before the bus station (on the clock tower side).

Advertisement