Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

St Moriz mousse mixed with moisturiser?

• 05-07-2013 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hey ladies, has anyone ever tried mixing the two above to get a lighter tan? I love St Moriz and use it for any big nights out as I love how dark it goes but really want a lighter tan for just everday. More of an everyday golden glow that I can put on once every 3 or so days. I've tried the daily ones and hated the orangeness I went. I also have a bottle of Ambre Solaire tan ( the clear gel one ) here too so if the mousse is a bad idea how about mixing them? Also what kind of proportion should I use?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

I wouldn't mix them together but when I want a lighter tan I have a shower, apply moisturiser (I use coconut oil) then apply the tan an hour or two later.

Tan goes on very evenly and smooth over coconut oil, it also makes your tan last longer plus I use it as a sunscreen on my body instead of a normal one.

Advertisement