Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thunderdrome Insults; Any more funny forums?

• 06-07-2013 12:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭

How have I only discovered it tonight?

It has made me wet myself...I don't know whether the people there are really insulting each other, or if it's all just a big pisStake.

Care to recommend any other funny forums I may have overlooked?

(I'm already aware of the Prison forum)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭joe swanson

A poster recently got banned cause his insult was so shocking! In a thread for insults!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

Took a look there a few times. Those boys must have big cojones to be to give and take it like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

Mustard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

Beetroot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Aardvark is hilarious.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

The DRP forum is a bit like prison, the amount of whinging over a stupid little card is hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Some of the folk in there have perfected the art of insult. They churn out imaginative torrents of vitriolic abuse so perfectly. I genuinely laugh at some of this stuff, maybe RTE should get the 'tier one' posters to write post watershed comedy for them. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

Scylla wrote: »
    The DRP forum is a bit like prison, the amount of whinging over a stupid little card is hilarious.

the internet is serious business:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,822 ✭✭✭stimpson

Prison is the best. Especially when people don't get why they're there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

I enjoy reading the Thunderdome from time to time, but realistically if anyone said half of those things to me I'd just go home and cry. Some of the things they say to each other in there are horrific.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Snowc

I don't think its as good as it once was,allot of very funny posters who used to post there are now banned.

"Stick a Rooster potato up your hole and squat in the deep fat fryer" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

The Unix forum is a laugh riot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Some of the insults in there are classic. I don't post in there though. I wouldn't be able to keep up. I'd only think of a good comeback hours later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Before Hours

Advertisement