Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Juice Review sub-forum!!!

Options
  • 06-07-2013 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭

...still doesn't exist yet!!!

But some guy on UKV has made a fairly snazzy new site, can see this being a mainstay: [click pic to enter site]

logo.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

grindle wrote: »
    ...still doesn't exist yet!!!

But some guy on UKV has made a fairly snazzy new site, can see this being a mainstay: [click pic to enter site]

logo.png

The link is broken

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Weird. Loading for me on Android Chrome and Windows Chrome.
    http://allthejuices.com either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

It's about feckin time. Really want to try that pink spot watermelon now! Thanks for the link Grindle!

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

Weird. Loading for me on Android Chrome and Windows Chrome.
    http://allthejuices.com either way.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4 AlltheJuices

Hey folks, I made that site, thanks for using it!

I've made a lot of changes over the last week or so, site is loads quicker with a lot of new juices added. Would love to hear what you think of it and about any juices that I'm missing.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Hey folks, I made that site, thanks for using it!

I've made a lot of changes over the last week or so, site is loads quicker with a lot of new juices added. Would love to hear what you think of it and about any juices that I'm missing.

Congratulations on the site,Looks well.Perhaps making the "jump to vendor" and "jump to flavour" stand out a little more would be good.

Obviously being an Irish forum,I'd suggest getting a few of the Irish vendors up there for reviewing.

Congratulations on the site,Looks well.Perhaps making the "jump to vendor" and "jump to flavour" stand out a little more would be good.

Obviously being an Irish forum,I'd suggest getting a few of the Irish vendors up there for reviewing.

If you fancy doing the hard work for me there's an add juice page here, or if you've got the websites for recommended Irish vendors I'll happily get them on there, there's so much information about the big US vendors I definitely want to help everyone find the more local one's too.

I'll have a look at the jump menus. Hadn't realised to be honest but you're right, they could stand out more.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

If you fancy doing the hard work for me there's an add juice page here, or if you've got the websites for recommended Irish vendors I'll happily get them on there, there's so much information about the big US vendors I definitely want to help everyone find the more local one's too.

I'll have a look at the jump menus. Hadn't realised to be honest but you're right, they could stand out more.

I'm sure with the help of some of the lovely lads and lassies on here we can upload a few juices we know and like.

We have a list of Irish vendors here,the shops that i know of that make their own juices are e-smokeireland (wingnuts juices),vapeRus and The best shop.There are probably more,but they're the only shops i've ever bought "homebrand" juice from.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Hi AlltheJuices. You have a great site there.
    Here is a good link: www.vapingireland.com/Home/Vendors

I'll add some reviews shortly to the site when I get a breather from work.
    As stated above would recommend also having some Irish brand juices in there such as wingnuts or vaperus in the dropdown/pre-selects.
    Cheers,
    Q

Edit: Celly beat me to the link ;)

I'm sure with the help of some of the lovely lads and lassies on here we can upload a few juices we know and like.

We have a list of Irish vendors here,the shops that i know of that make their own juices are e-smokeireland (wingnuts juices),vapeRus and The best shop.There are probably more,but they're the only shops i've ever bought "homebrand" juice from.
    quintron wrote: »
    Hi AlltheJuices. You have a great site there.
    Here is a good link: www.vapingireland.com/Home/Vendors

I'll add some reviews shortly to the site when I get a breather from work.
    As stated above would recommend also having some Irish brand juices in there such as wingnuts or vaperus in the dropdown/pre-selects.
    Cheers,
    Q

Edit: Celly beat me to the link ;)

I've added Wingnuts, vapeRus and The Best Shop to the drop down on the add juice page (they'll appear fully once I've got a couple of their juices in ready for review).

Thanks for the vendor list, that's really handy. I'll go through that later on and add a bunch of them in!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Join the 'Irish Vaping' and 'Vaping Ireland' FB groups and ask the vendors for a list of their flavours. Might be easier to copy/paste rather than typing it, although I know you programmer types have messianic typing speeds.

Join the 'Irish Vaping' and 'Vaping Ireland' FB groups and ask the vendors for a list of their flavours. Might be easier to copy/paste rather than typing it, although I know you programmer types have messianic typing speeds.

Good tips, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

There's no section for highbrow vapor either, a fairly popular american company.

Advertisement