Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Budget iphone pics leaked.

• 06-07-2013 6:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

Story running here

I wonder will the specs be much of an upgrade if anything at all on the iphone 4. We will have to wait and see. I could live with this phone though, not as hideous as the colours that were being posted about earlier in the week.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Hope this phone is at a reasonable price point and then I will finally upgrade from my dumb phone.

Advertisement