Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some nice slow motion we shot

Options
  • 06-07-2013 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭tomcat220t

Hi Ziggieire, great video ....bolt bounce was very interesting :cool:
    Regards,Tomcat.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Ziggieire

tomcat220t wrote: »
    Hi Ziggieire, great video ....bolt bounce was very interesting :cool:
    Regards,Tomcat.
    haveing never seen the bolt bounce before it came across as violent but i guess its just a lump of steel on a spring at the end of the day. would be nice if it was built more like an ar platform with a gas system

Ziggieire wrote: »
    haveing never seen the bolt bounce before it came across as violent but i guess its just a lump of steel on a spring at the end of the day. would be nice if it was built more like an ar platform with a gas system
    Hi Ziggieire, dont know much about cameras but can your camera pick up barrel whip ?Especially .22lr barrel whip ?
    Regards ,Tomcat.

tomcat220t wrote: »
    Hi Ziggieire, dont know much about cameras but can your camera pick up barrel whip ?Especially .22lr barrel whip ?
    Regards ,Tomcat.

is that when the barrel rises or flexes after the shot ? If so i did see that in one shot but i was at a bad angle i want to take a shot of that, we have a few different .22lr around here and i want to compair them

Ziggieire wrote: »
    is that when the barrel rises or flexes after the shot ?
    Hi Ziggieire,when the barrel flexes during the shot .
    Nice to see what a M/D influences the barrel /muzzle movement during the shot on a .22lr :cool:.
    Regards ,Tomcat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭cw67irl

Very nice, The bolt looked almost "loose " in the recoil stage, Id be interested to see it done with an aftermarket bolt see if its the same. What ammo are you using in it? Looks HV?

cw67irl wrote: »
    Very nice, The bolt looked almost "loose " in the recoil stage, Id be interested to see it done with an aftermarket bolt see if its the same. What ammo are you using in it? Looks HV?

we will do a comparison i have a after market bolt that was a standard. ammo was federal bulk pack

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Kells1

nice work ziggieire very interesting

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

What sort of camera are you using? I can think of tons of useful uses for a camera like that.

IRLConor wrote: »
    What sort of camera are you using? I can think of tons of useful uses for a camera like that.

Nikon 1 j1

• Advertisement
Advertisement