Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS 4 VS XBOX ONE

Options
  • 07-07-2013 7:39pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 33

Hey, Guys
    I am sorry if there happens to be another thread regarding this, and also please try to be as less bias as possible against ps or xbox, I decided to post in here since I noticed this forum gets more posts :)
    So I am saving up for one of these and I am currently a Xbox 360 user, nevertheless I a have to say I enjoy it, but when I heard about the price for xbox one being 100E higher as well as having to be friends with people or some sort in order to get used games I felt as if I should just get the ps 4
    If I were to get a ps 4 I could afford to get all those games from gamestop etc. in used
    I am not that techincal guy so if anyone could care to explain what each console features and which one is better in it's owns ways.
    Thanks
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement