Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the moderation of the abortion ''you are wrong thread''

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

You did not engage in debate on the thread. All you did was cherrypick posts, and often responded with irrelevant gibberish. I and other posters were rightly annoyed by your choosing to not engage in proper discourse in the spirit of boards.

you are one of the worst offenders you have had numerous posts removed yet you were not warned or giving infractions. if the thread had of been cleansed of posters who behave as such, then maybe a meaningful debate and not bullying would of been possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

you are one of the worst offenders you have had numerous posts removed yet you were not warned or giving infractions. if the thread had of been cleansed of posters who behave as such, then maybe a meaningful debate and not bullying would of been possible.

Incorrect.
    Unforgettable fire had no posts removed or edited. S/he was given a light warning in post 9150. Nothing serious. Certainly not to the extent of which you are falsely claiming.

Jernal wrote: »
    Incorrect.
    Unforgettable fire had no posts removed or edited. S/he was given a light warning in post 9150. Nothing serious. Certainly not to the extent of which you are falsely claiming.

thats ok,hopefully an independent mod will look through the thread and sort this issue out,then we will see if this poster will have any posts removed.

which poster speculated about my address?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

I have to point out, you were asked numerous times to backup your statements. You refused point blank to even acknowledge these posts for the most part but used one line soundbytes where you called it barbaric. Then you claimed victory in the discussion. That hardly constitutes 'meaningful debate', the thread varies depending on the time of the year. But meaningful debate does occur in it.

Also, the report function does serve a purpose and if you felt you were being bullied, why didn't you avail of it? That's the first step.

Corkfeen wrote: »
    I have to point out, you were asked numerous times to backup your statements. You refused point blank to even acknowledge these posts for the most part but used one line soundbytes where you called it barbaric. Then you claimed victory in the discussion. That hardly constitutes 'meaningful debate', the thread varies depending on the time of the year. But meaningful debate does occur in it.

Also, the report function does serve a purpose and if you felt you were being bullied, why didn't you avail of it? That's the first step.

lies,most of the time i directed posters that i already provided these links numerous times and that i am not responding to the sames questions more than once.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

And we are done.

As both I and others have repeatedly pointed out, eireannBEAR, use the Report Post function.

Please do no use this forum to continue your arguments from other forums.

And finally, a friendly warning - learn how to engage in constructive debate. From your few posts in this forum and the few that I have reviewed in the other thread, you really need to learn what rational debate is, especially with such an emotive topic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement