Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Left Hand CZ 452

Options
  • 06-07-2013 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

I found out that Dave Hullivhill had a left hand cz452 in stock so i shot down their, loved the rifle so i decided to trade in my r/h version and get the l/h one :) so my licence was processed on friday and i recived my licence on thursday moring :)
    So i headed up to de range ta get her sighted in and it is a pure example of a tack driver with 5 holes in 1 using CCI SEGMENTED HP SUBSONIC :D it will shurly be my new bunny gun :))
    Hered a few pics for ya's :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

I have one myself, It's a fantastic rifle.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Lovely rifle. I presume you're a lefty hence the quick change.

Love the grain of the stock.

Best of luck with her, and throw up some group shots when you get a chance.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Cavan duck buster

Cass wrote: »
    Lovely rifle. I presume you're a lefty hence the quick change.

Love the grain of the stock.

Best of luck with her, and throw up some group shots when you get a chance.

Well i'm actualy right handed but i'm half blind in my right eye so i have to shoot from my left sholder. Its not a problem at all to use even though im right handed :)
    Heres 1 group of cci segmented subsonic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Welcome to the dark side! At some point I'll definitely have to pick up one of those lefty CZs...

Welcome to the dark side! At some point I'll definitely have to pick up one of those lefty CZs...

Well i say ya will be looking for a long wile as it took me 4-5 months ta find this 1 :)

• Advertisement

Sorry using the phone can be a pain when up loading pics :)

Oh sense this will be my Life Long rifle i'm going to make it a proper custom for my self.

1st : i'm going to cut out a slot in my old boyds stock to fit the left hand bolt.

2nd : i will bed the action

3rd : i will fit a new trigger ie. http://www.diproductsinc.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=725341&CAT=3600

4th : i intend to fit a Picatinny Scope Mount ie. http://www.diproductsinc.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=399294&CAT=3600

5th : i will then find all target ammo to find its pure protenshaul on how accurate i can make it :D

Any more tips that i should make to the rifle before i go to work on it tomaro morning :)

Advertisement