Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cat & car windows down

• 06-07-2013 8:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭

Just wanted to warn everyone with cats about an incident I had last night.
    I got home from work yesterday evening & left all the windows down on my car.At around 9pm I stood at the backdoor & pressed the button on the key to let up the windows,normally I wouldnt have been near my car again until around 3oclock the next day but last night I got a phone call to collect a friend from the pub,when I got into the car the cat was sitting on the passenger seat & scared the bejaysus outa me!
    If I had not got the phonecall she would have been there until 3pm today & would have died a horrible death with the heat. Its something I never even thought off but I wont be letting up the car windows using the key anymore.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Oh, you are so lucky you found her. Fortunately my windows are manual wind up (the joys of an old car) but it reminds me, when I was home in Australia visiting a friend I left my car windows down. I left her place and had been driving for about 15min up the road, only for her little cat to pop her head up :D Scared the daylights out of me!

Advertisement