Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unaccounted money taken from my bank

Options
  • 06-07-2013 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

basically my employers paid me, got paid in full blah blah blah, I withdrew money all is well and good.

One thing however is I have an account balance of 90 euro, an available balance of 60 euro, BUT a pending transaction of 10 euro. That leaves 20 euro gone missing which isn't in pending transaction. I have a student account with Permanent TSB and I've never gotten charged by them, it's just strange that this 20 euro has disappeared and it's not even showing up under a pending transaction. Anyone got any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Use your debit card recently? Not all authorisation holds show in pending transactions sections.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 RobbieA

I've only used it for withdrawing money, I searched up the PTSB Student account information and it clearly states that I'm free of any charges and whatnot from them, kinda left scratching my head on this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

ATM withdrawals don't appear on your pending transactions list. It was a €20 ATM withdrawal. It'll post to your statement in a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Do you have any dd s that you could have missed?

Advertisement