Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quorn from four star pizza?

Options
  • 06-07-2013 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭

Ever tried it? gonna order a pizza and considering getting it but I have a feeling itll take like crap!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

the quorn will be the best bit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

Slaphead07 wrote: »
    the quorn will be the best bit

Was going to say the same thing! Four Star has possibly the worst pizza I've ever had, the quorn certainly couldn't make it any worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

You could make a better pizza yourself, I sometimes get one of thoses plain cheese take away ones and slice up veggie sausages and put them on, nom.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

I'm not keen on the quorn pieces and usually only eat them if I need to up my protein intake and am too lazy to make more effort. I think they are just about edible in a sauce of some sort, can't imagine they would taste great on a pizza which would dry them out a lot I think.

That said, I agree with above, its a four star pizza, so it probably won't taste any worse for it! lol

Got a four star pizza recently.
    Couldn't believe how bad it was.
    Better to bang a bit quorn on a frozen one at home.

• Advertisement
Advertisement