Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

V2BAC?

• 06-07-2013 9:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭

Just had my 6 week check up with consultant. I've had 2 sections - my first baby was breech and with my second I tried for a vbac but went 12 days overdue and he insisted on a section at that point as I was totally unfavourable.
    Consultant said it'll def have to be a section if we chose to have a third child... I would have been keen to try naturally, even on the basis of the fact if like to give my baby as much time in their as they need rather than an early eviction even if it ended in a section again. Like I'd happily go 12 days over and then have to have section - just don't want it at 39 weeks...he said it wouldn't be allowed.
    Anyone any experience of this?

Comments

Advertisement