Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about Proof of Address

Options
  • 06-07-2013 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭

I read on AIB's website that in order to open an account, the full name on the proof of address has to match that on the photo used. In my girlfriend's case she has a passport with her middle name but proof of address is without the middle name. Is this a problem for opening an account with Bank Of Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,020 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

I read on AIB's website that in order to open an account, the full name on the proof of address has to match that on the photo used. In my girlfriend's case she has a passport with her middle name but proof of address is without the middle name. Is this a problem for opening an account with Bank Of Ireland?
    No, at least it wasn't a problem for me in Naas recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi A Primal Nut,[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks for getting touch.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Providing the first name and surname are the same on both documents there would be no problem with this. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tara[/font]

Advertisement