Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks in prison + new homepage

Options
  • 07-07-2013 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

Some of the admins in charge there often come out with witty responses that deserve "thanks". For example, I almost cried with laughter with this one from Gordon:
    Unless you're trying to claim that it actually says:

Gordon, I sap; Rick.

I don't understand why the thanks function was removed. I know it's supposed to be a final dispute resolution forum, but let's face it, some of the stuff in there is comedy gold! Any chance of introducing a thanks system?

Just on the new homepage - it looks fairly nice and I like the login window open on the right hand side but as a bit of a traditionalist, I still use the old boards skin :o. However, the new homepage remains when I log in, as opposed to the old old homepage - just thought I'd let you know in case that wasn't intentional.

All in all, boards is a fantastic site though, keep up the good work!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Thanks in Prison would be like throwing rotten vegetables at someone in the stocks.

It's to the the credit of those with the keys to the site that it never became a reality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

I find it a great place for a laugh every couple of weeks

Advertisement