Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hi guys, looking on information from fellow electricians and tradesmen.

Options
  • 07-07-2013 4:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I worked hard most of my life as an electrician, was only ever with the one company from an apprentice right up to foreman for them.Things got hard here and I was sent to work for them in England.After two years there I decided to come home and set up my own electrical contractors with my twin brother, also an electrician.
    Im just looking for advice on where to gather work from.We got only a couple of big and minor jobs just enough to get by really.We done it all I thought, paid out for a big van, all the insurance, reci, electrical equipment, tools, an accountant, company site, logos, cards, the master craftsmen guild etc. But still coming out with very little.The next step I was thinking was maybe trademen.ie and joining them for a flow of some work.
    Can any tradesmen let me know what they think of the site or is it a waste of money?
    Do any trademen have any advice on what I should try and do to attract some work that I haven't tried already.
    Any advice or information would really be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hi there.

You may get relevant advice from others in the Electrical or Entreprenurial & Business Management forums.

Please read the forum charters before you post so that you are aware of what is/is not permitted in those forums.

I'm closing this thread as it is not relevant to East.

Best of luck.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement