Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Recommendations

• 07-07-2013 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭

I was just wondering if anyone has any good game recommendations to play. I like games like far cry 3,red dead redemption,metal gear solid,splinter cell conviction etc..Was looking at Hitman absolution,seems good..anyone have any ideas for a good game to play anyways? thanks!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

If you have a ps3, get The Last of Us. It would be a crime not to.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

stalker - shadow of chernobyl

• Registered Users Posts: 25 C.B Photography

Definately get Battlefield 3, and 4 when it comes out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Bloc Party!

Kirby wrote: »
    If you have a ps3, get The Last of Us. It would be a crime not to.

Have an xbox,sorry should of mentioned that
    Definately get Battlefield 3, and 4 when it comes out :D

Yeah have battlefield 3, great game

Thanks for your opinions anyways :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

You missed a cheap Hitman Absolution in the 'Summer Sale'. It's worth a look. Just Cause 2 is a bit of craic and should be cheap second hand. XBLA State of Decay is pretty good (going on the demo).

Keep an eye here for a deal or two - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056144176&page=70

Sleeping Dogs
    Mirrors Edge
    Deus Ex Human Revolution

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Metro 2033 is a great game. They did a sequel Last Light that is more polished, but ultimatley probably not as good a game. Look in to the BioShock series, especially the first and Infinite. If you are looking for something with campaign co-op look to the first Borderlands game of the year edition. Lots of gameplay there. I did most of it solo, but there is one bit in particular I needed help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

If you are prepared to go a little outside your comfort zone, you should give Dark Souls a try. Best game this gen for myself and many others!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Hitman is still on sale until tomorrow

Oh and I'll throw in my obligatory recommendation for Borderlands 1/2 more so 2.

Thanks everyone for the recommendations..much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Don't forget Bulletstorm. Everyone needs to play that game, IMO.

• Advertisement

Thanks everyone,helped a lot :)

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Hitman Blood Money is the best game in the Hitman series. Absolution is decent but its more like a traditional stealth game than a traditional Hitman game.

Advertisement