Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone please help!

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Well so far so good. Speed averages about 6mb on what I believe is a 10mb package. Now just need to find out the order details, timeframes, billing, any months free etc. Have Pm'ed for this information.

I hope this thread whilst providing entertainment for some, at least highlights the need for something to change about the way Eircom does business with its customers.  I hope that Comreg and the powers that be look at the line rental monopoly thing and enforce changes that benefit all. Monopolies by their very nature are inefficient and stagnant. Competition is healthy. This thread may also give some hope to those experiencing similar.

Anyway thanks for following.

David
    Hi David Jones

Just updating the thread as per our PMs today. Appreciate the feedback you PMd.

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭David Jones

Just got all the information today regarding account details etc. Once again a big thank you to Mark for all his help and staying on this till its conclusion. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Just got all the information today regarding account details etc. Once again a big thank you to Mark for all his help and staying on this till its conclusion. 
    No worries Dave :)

Mark

Advertisement