Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dan Wesson 4" Revolver (Silver version) plus extras

Options
  • 07-07-2013 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,874 ✭✭✭

Bought this a couple of months back from MainIrishAirsoft. It's never been used in a game and was just used for a very small bit of target practice at home. Have since replaced it so that's the reason for sale.

Original box and contents etc.
    Will include 4 CO2 inserts and an extra speed loader and an extra 6 bullets.
    Also comes with proper holster.

Worth a lot more but only asking 85 Euro for the lot.

Click pics for full size:
    0iap.jpg

hg61.jpg

antd.jpg

gng4.jpg

sjn1.jpg

czm8.jpg

lstx.jpg

Can be collected from Shankill (near Bray)in evenings or can meet up in Dublin city during the day (around St Stephens Green area).

EDIT:
    Was chronoed on day of sale (2 months ago) 320fps

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

In order to comply with the Rules of Airsoft Adverts you must state the actual Muzzle energy/FPS of your revolver

• Registered Users Posts: 8,874 ✭✭✭Steve X2

DeBurca wrote: »
    In order to comply with the Rules of Airsoft Adverts you must state the actual Muzzle energy/FPS of your revolver

Sorry, stuck it up now.
    It was done on day of sale so I hope that's still valid as it was 2 months ago.
    No mods or anything have been done, its mostly been sitting in the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Dodge Royal

Hello
    Will offer 75€ if I can collect tonight,What part of Dublin are you?North Or South?
    Dodge Royal

Hello
    Will offer 75€ if I can collect tonight,What part of Dublin are you?North Or South?
    Dodge Royal

I think my price is more than fair. But I'll let it go for 80 if collected tonight.
    I'm in Shankill near bray, so south side I suppose.

Hello
    I know the price is fair but I was making you my best offer at 75€ but I wish I could have offered more.Thanks for the quick reply
    Regards
    Dodge Royal

• Advertisement

Hello
    I know the price is fair but I was making you my best offer at 75€ but I wish I could have offered more.Thanks for the quick reply
    Regards
    Dodge Royal

No probs dude. Thanks for the offer anyway.

Thank you
    Regards
    Dodge Royal

Would you consider the 75€ + a MP3 MP4 DVD player with leather fitted case and Charger +usb cable Never been used has camera + movie games and Small pocket size.I have a long drive to your place.Let me know if you change your mind and PM Me your details I could collect it tomorrow
    Dodge Royal.

Would you consider the 75€ + a MP3 MP4 DVD player with leather fitted case and Charger +usb cable Never been used has camera + movie games and Small pocket size.I have a long drive to your place.Let me know if you change your mind and PM Me your details I could collect it tomorrow
    Dodge Royal.

Sure, why not.
    It's yours dude.

Hello Can I have your Mobile number and details as to where you live or want to deal from.Your address would be great as I can put it in the sat nav and drive straight there.Are you free during the Day
    Thank you
    Dodge Royal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Buffini

Is this still for sale?
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Seller159

Would you swap for shotgun in my ads its brand new with box and shells also shell holder and speed loader sling too has shot burst ??

Picture added below.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 sly grim

Il pay the 85 euro asking price for it and all the other extras :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Seller159

Ill offer you asking and can collect from you tomorrow as i live in bray ?

this item is sold

Advertisement