Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mean people

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 137 ✭✭eirebread

Zen65 wrote: »
    . . and possibly ingest whatever you've been taking?

Z
    Well I don't take drugs. full stop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Zen65

eirebread wrote: »
    Regardless to whatever I still think the scum problem is getting worse and worse.

It may be, I have not been to Galway for some time.

I don't think your HQ is going to solve the problem. Maybe you should focus more on taking care of your own safety first, before trying to solve the wider problem?

Z

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,274 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Well I don't take drugs. full stop.

Bleach? Glue? Youre definitely on something.

Certainly has a very punchable posting style
    This forum topic is mainly for the people of Galway discussing issues we currently have.

If your in "Dublin" (wink wink), don't worry. We should send support over there soon???

(the post may not be directed to you, but others viewing this forum may pick up on it as you in "Dublin" may be watching this thread, wink wink) I love you too just to let ya know. I love you all!!!!

Bleach? Glue? Youre definitely on something.
    My Dearest Nobel Prince,

I write to you regarding the intoxication instance, I can assure you that as of today I have not taken any drugs, I have also never bought drugs on the street or anything like that and I can assure you that.

I just feel extremely positive about the world and feel like I have time for everyone.

(Also I can just say that I'm not trying to be a smart allelic here or anything. I have acutely not taken any drugs and have never bought drugs on the street,etc, Like I can just assure everyone that lol anyway I have never done any street drugs or even MJ <-- not into any of that stuff btw. And I have not drank in a couple of months, Just saying.

I love you too just to let ya know. !!!!

Don't recall expressing love for you but what the hey...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I feel like i've stumbled into the twilight zone..

I too live in the city - did doorwork/security for many years here, retired now. I don't think it's become more risky than it ever was, the (questionable) revamp of eyre square did make the wino issue more visible, but the vast majority won't look at you, let alone hassle you (punchable features aside ;) )

As for other areas of the city, very little problems in the urban centre during majority of the day, bit of a pile up Saturday night outside the taxi rank/eyre square direction but not usually violent.

This thread is made of wrong

This thread is made of wrong

Wrong was about an hour ago,i feel like im half asleep and on the drugs hes on just reading his posts, might try 3d glasses and see if his posts are understandable.

I feel like i've stumbled into the twilight zone..

I too live in the city - did doorwork/security for many years here, retired now. I don't think it's become more risky than it ever was, the (questionable) revamp of eyre square did make the wino issue more visible, but the vast majority won't look at you, let alone hassle you (punchable features aside ;) )

As for other areas of the city, very little problems in the urban centre during majority of the day, bit of a pile up Saturday night outside the taxi rank/eyre square direction but not usually violent.
    Yeah I know, look in general Galway has to be the best city and calmest in Ireland, but that does not mean its becoming more and more of a scum population. What we need is a barrier, a war barrier around Galway (like a castle wall but more futuristic to keep all scumbags out.

and when I say that I don't mean it joking, like it will happen some day so why not just start work on it now?... so we can all live a happier and safer life instead of the future us

Think of the positives of doing it now:
    - It would be more stronger in the future (bonus)
    - We the living generation can live 30%-60% more happier and care free of scum.
    - Like it or not a scumbag will indeed do another major crime so like why not just start with clearing the scum now, get a bulldozer in!!!!

• Advertisement

This forum topic is mainly for the people of Galway discussing issues we currently have.

If your in "Dublin" (wink wink), don't worry. We should send support over there soon???

(the post may not be directed to you, but others viewing this forum may pick up on it as you in "Dublin" may be watching this thread, wink wink) I love you too just to let ya know. I love you all!!!!

What's with the inverted comma's on "Dublin"? It is a real place, bro. And I am really there. Or am I? I don't actually know anymore, eirebread has got inside my head

Yeah I know, look in general Galway has to be the best city and calmest in Ireland, but that does not mean its becoming more and more of a scum population. What we need is a barrier, a war barrier around Galway (like a castle wall but more futuristic to keep all scumbags out.

and when I say that I don't mean it joking, like it will happen some day so why not just start work on it now?... so we can all live a happier and safer life instead of the future us

Ah look will you just go to bed and give up, you cant even finish your own sentences now they're that bizarre.

What's with the inverted comma's on "Dublin"? It is a real place, bro. And I am really there. Or am I? I don't actually know anymore, eirebread has got inside my head

I was talking about the "HQ"....

Ah look will you just go to bed and give up, you cant even finish your own sentences now they're that bizarre.
    me go to bed now?. ha, ahahahahahaa....

I would like to but I don't feel like I could sleep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

What has become of After Hours.

The OP has got to be trolling with this s**t.

Grow a pair, stop crying about "scumbags" and spend some time looking for your own(your testicles, mate).

and have you heard of sarcasm? its what people do when they aren't boring auld dry s**ts.

This thread is against After Hours rules, its in no way entertained me. :confused:

RossieMan wrote: »
    What has become of After Hours.

The OP has got to be trolling with this s**t.

Grow a pair, stop crying about "scumbags" and spend some time looking for your own(your testicles, mate).

and have you heard of sarcasm? its what people do when they aren't boring auld dry s**ts.

This thread is against After Hours rules, its in no way entertained me. :confused:
    WHAT?. you really think I would bother my ares SERIOUSLY to stay up at 1:01am and bother to troll a thread.

pretty much everything I posted here was based on opinion and some fact.really, its a discussion broad and we need to discuss problems.

YOUR NOT A SCUMBAG ARE YOU?!!!!

WHAT?. you really think I would bother my ares SERIOUSLY to stay up at 1:01am and bother to troll a thread.

pretty much everything I posted here was based on opinion and some fact.really, its a discussion broad and we need to discuss problems.

YOU WANT TO BUILD A ****ING WALL AROUND GALWAY?
    HOW IS THAT NOT TROLLING?

The only fact is that there are no facts.

YOU WANT TO BUILD A ****ING WALL AROUND GALWAY?
    HOW IS THAT NOT TROLLING?

Well that is opinion m8, we went more and more into detail. I was making up concepts & ideas as such. you know?.

like I may not directly feel like I 100% want a wall around Galway but I'm not saying we could not do it either . and I clearly know what people would and would not do at this time of day (build a wall around Galway) because they are too dumb to do anything about it or anything else. I'm just saying its not possible and stuff..

- Please in my opinion don't use caps,
    - Check out msn.com if you want some real discussions, really. I'm sure you would love to read and talk about "A-listers on vacation A-listers on vacation", "
    Is that your dad or your date? Try our quiz!" <--- that's what's on msn right now lmao!

• Advertisement

For my conclusion on this thread, i feel as though if you are anything like you are on this forum, we need more people like the "scumbags" who attacked you.

please little boy, get off the internet and go to bed.
    I heard your mommy washed your big boy pants over the weekend too. ;)

For my conclusion on this thread, i feel as though if you are anything like you are on this forum, we need more people like the "scumbags" who attacked you.

please little boy, get off the internet and go to bed.
    I heard your mommy washed your big boy pants over the weekend too. ;)
    I know the following post will look really immature of me but I really don't care. This is for YOU. You are the party that the hero is yelling at!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugailEn8U5o

I'm so much dumber for having had this in my life.

Goodbye, Cruel world.

Nah just joking, im off to bed.

also;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu6d0ns-JJU

the man speaks true words and relates to what I'm trying to say too for you guys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭saltyporridge

OP would you not just give up and go to bed - you're embarrassing the rest of us good Mayo folk (even those of us that live in estates). Never read such rubbish in my entire life

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭onlyrocknroll

I don't know why everyone's being so harsh on eirebread.

All he's saying is that the scum in Galway is worster than the gangs in Russia and that's his fact and opinion that's hes saying too you in this instance....

Perfectly clear.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭dd972

I could see a little bit of hassle in Galway in relation to the fact there's a lot of youngsters and drink taken there, I'd never class it or Cork in the same league as Dublin, Limerick or Belfast for potential problems though, even Tralee is like a Limerick lite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 358 ✭✭whitey1

LOL...I think this post is a pisstake. Half of Mayo lives/works/hangs out/studies in Galway, so I doubt that's why you're getting attacked (unless you're going around wearing a Mayo jersey or something)

Without reading all 9 pages of comments, I would put your problems down to street smarts or lack thereof. it's not just Galway...look at a town like Castlebar. I would be very reluctant to walk down Main St at closing time on my own. If you had 2 or 3 with you it would deter 90% of scumbags from even thinking about hassling you

whitey1 wrote: »
    LOL...I think this post is a pisstake. Half of Mayo lives/works/hangs out/studies in Galway, so I doubt that's why you're getting attacked (unless you're going around wearing a Mayo jersey or something)

Without reading all 9 pages of comments, I would put your problems down to street smarts or lack thereof. it's not just Galway...look at a town like Castlebar. I would be very reluctant to walk down Main St at closing time on my own. If you had 2 or 3 with you it would deter 90% of scumbags from even thinking about hassling you
    Jays but one read of any of his comments and you can see hes clearly a 'cupla sangiches' short of a picnic.
    I think its clear there arent gonna be 2or3 people with him at anytime, unless they are attempting to sedate him.

And from checking his post count it's also clear hes only a wee troll here to spice up your Sunday nights. ;)

someone with nothing better to do than post a made up story i think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Nemeses

So, What did I miss?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Ah a scumbag thread that isn't based around Dublin, a breath of fresh (smokey) air :D:D

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Ah a scumbag thread that isn't based around Dublin, a breath of fresh (smokey) air :D:D

Quit smoking then :P

I suppose the point is, there are bad people everywhere and I suppose be aware and learn to defend your self or else, learn how to run... very fast.

Nemeses wrote: »
    Quit smoking then :P

I suppose the point is, there are bad people everywhere and I suppose be aware and learn to defend your self or else, learn how to run... very fast.

or thirdly, come on here a bitch about it!!:D

or thirdly, come on here a bitch about it!!:D

Forgot about that method..

Does that really count as a method though? Just moaning online.. Thats not gotta solve things now is it?

Oh dear... I better start a new thread and beech a little about that now...

Does that really count as a method though? Just moaning online.. Thats not gotta solve things now is it?

It must help the OP:confused: I like the wait till im really far away call them a f4ggot and run really fast method, then go home feeling really hard:D:D

It must help the OP:confused: I like the wait till im really far away call them a f4ggot and run really fast method, then go home feeling really hard:D:D

You sir have just found the Hardcore mode setting in life!

I just usually perform the gun show.

Works 60% of the time, Every time!

You sir have just found the Hardcore mode setting in life!

I just usually perform the gun show.

Works 60% of the time, Every time!

Another adequate way of dealing with the situation

I'm gonna stop posting on this thread for a while. Seems like we've stolen the show!

We could get some trucks, some forks and have us a good old fashion scum hunt... round up all the scumbags and get ready..

NOW THAT TIME I WAS JOKING ;)

So, What did I miss?

Shhhh, you'll wake him!

Z

• Advertisement

Shhhh, you'll wake him!

Z

Too late... He posted just before you.

I'm sorry!

Too late... He posted just before you.

I'm sorry!

*Zen plans a day away from Boards*

*Zen plans a day away from Boards*

Zen better do it quickly.. I may be following..

Everyone, Say hello to the Scumbag lawyers/supporters

Hi scumbag lawyers/supporters.

Everyone, Say hello to the Scumbag lawyers.

Hi scumbag lawyers.

Who ? What ? Where ? Why?

Who ? What ? Where ? Why?

You forgot When

Everyone, Say hello to the Scumbag lawyers/supporters

Hi scumbag lawyers/supporters.

What the ACTUAL fcuk?

Are you conducting a conversation with yourself?

You forgot When

I didn't want to know when :)

I didn't want to know when :)

My apologies:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭shane9689

ive been to all sorts of countries such as morocco and mexico and ive been in all sorts of dodgey situations...but ive only ever been attaked in ireland...3 times so far, great country for small time security, but atleast theres no guns, ****ing scary **** in mexico and the u.s

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement