Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wetsuit repair

Options
  • 07-07-2013 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    Just wondering does anyone know a quick method of repairing a wetsuit..have been using wetsuit everyday for last 2 weeks in Salt water and unfortunately on the last day of holidays I noticed a slit around an inch wide at the back of the wetsuit on the seam just below the zip.. I'm hoping someone knows how to repair it... thanks in advance
    Trig

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭Kurt Godel

Trig1 wrote: »
    Hi All
    Just wondering does anyone know a quick method of repairing a wetsuit..have been using wetsuit everyday for last 2 weeks in Salt water and unfortunately on the last day of holidays I noticed a slit around an inch wide at the back of the wetsuit on the seam just below the zip.. I'm hoping someone knows how to repair it... thanks in advance
    Trig

Black Witch wetsuit cure for what ail's ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭joey100

What sort of suit are you using Trig? Just asking because I had something similar happen with a 2XU suit (can't remember model number but it had the red lines and was their entry level suit) and it was replaced under warranty. Ripped a but more than yours right across the neoprene just below the zip. Turns out it's a common enough problem on them suits and is part of the reason why the suit was redesigned and renamed this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Trig1

Hi Joey
    Its a BlueSeventy Sprint- display model from Chain reaction cycles cheapo section- doubt its under warranty...anyway got some black witch from wiggle so hopefully that should do the job :D

Advertisement