Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

G&G Raider Barrel

• 07-07-2013 11:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭

Could anyone tell me what the shortest possible outer barrel u can get for the raider and where. Thinking of turning it into a pistol style so the shorter the better.Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

brenak47 wrote: »
    Could anyone tell me what the shortest possible barrel u can get for the raider and where. Thinking of turning it into a pistol style so the shorter the better.Thanks.

Tightbore or ordinary barrel bren..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

Sorry just seen that looking for outer barrel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

thanks for that dude

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

thanks for that dude

no bother :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Just a Plinker

Hi mate this one short enough
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/ad-classic-70mm-short-m4-outer-barrel.html

Could anyone tell me what the shortest possible outer barrel u can get for the raider and where. Thinking of turning it into a pistol style so the shorter the better.Thanks.

Had found that one man and even a 40mm one on the same site but its for an m4 and wasn't sure if they would fit the raider cause i bought a m4 handguard before and it wouldn't fit the raider. Looking at an m4 barrel and a raider barrel the end that meets the reciever looks different.I know very little about after market parts thats why i said i'd ask here.Don't want to order something that won't fit and probably be stuck with as not many people would want a barrel that short.If i could get an adapter that would allow me to fit a silencer straight to the reciever i'd be happier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Just a Plinker

were re you based mate, i know I asked you before but can't remember lol
    Had found that one man and even a 40mm one on the same site but its for an m4 and wasn't sure if they would fit the raider cause i bought a m4 handguard before and it wouldn't fit the raider. Looking at an m4 barrel and a raider barrel the end that meets the reciever looks different.I know very little about after market parts thats why i said i'd ask here.Don't want to order something that won't fit and probably be stuck with as not many people would want a barrel that short.If i could get an adapter that would allow me to fit a silencer straight to the reciever i'd be happier.

Just outside naas in kildare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Untamedlemon

Looking at an m4 barrel and a raider barrel the end that meets the reciever looks different.

it is different but all you have to do is take the barrel out of the silver connector and then take the silver connector out of the body. That silver piece acts as the cone looking thing that connects to the reciever in the picture. Basically just take everything off your upper receiver and then the new barrel will fit right in :)

• Advertisement

Oh right thanks for that man fair play.:D

Advertisement