Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games i want Remade/Remastered

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,114 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    I still have roller cage . It's amazing !

Ditto, am seriously tempted to lash it on again, but i have so much games to go through, i really couldn't justify starting another!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 23,700 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

I would actually be happy if nothing else pre-2013 received a remake, update, re imagining or reinterpretation.

What did you think of SORR v5?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

there's a few games I'd love to see remade.

262019.jpg
    Dungeon Keeper is a great game mixing city building, RTS and on occasion, FPS. It's great fun with a terrific sense of humour. I still play it but the graphics are horribly dated.

262022.jpg
    Oddballz was the second ever game I got and it's kinda love it or hate it. Pretty much just a virtual pet sim on your PC, it had loads of weird, zany animals and the modding community has since created hundreds more. You could even let them out of the window and roam your PC TRON style while you do other stuff! :eek:

262023.jpg
    This was the first game I ever got. Basically a side scroller, Toxic Bunny was named (I think) as one of the bigger influences for Crash Bandicoot. The gameplay was good, the weapons were great (The nitric Hamster launcher N.H.L fired a spray of screaming nuclear hamsters at your enemies. come on!) There is some guy trying to do a HD remake of Tocix Bunny pretty much by his lonesome though, so maybe there's hope!

262020.jpg

262021.jpg

The last two are the first and second in the Jedi Knight series. Great early innovation of FPS's, compelling story, badass main character. I just wish the lightsaber and force power mechanics were better. While both of these are very fun, I didn't include the best game in the series, Jedi Outcast, as I think the controls, game mechanics and visuals hold up surprisingly well since 2002.

Advertisement