Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

VGA Adaptor

• 08-07-2013 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,947 ✭✭✭

Howdy,

I need to get my hands on a VGA adaptor for my macbook (bought in late 2008). I bought the Mini USB to VGA yesterday by mistake in CompuB. Mine's the model before that came in. Anyway, returned Mini USB today and CompuB have none of the one I need in stock in any of their stores.

Any ideas where else I could try? Need it for this evening, so need an actual store I can pick up from.

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Which adapter are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,947 ✭✭✭Banjaxed82

Ahhhh, I had problems getting one of those in a retail store too. Eventually found a single one left in the 3rd PC World I hit.

If you're really stuck/desperate, give me a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,947 ✭✭✭Banjaxed82

Cheers.

I'll start my store crawl now so, see how it goes.

Just sent you a PM with details of a trade supplier who may have them (no connection to me other than I've used them in the past).

• Advertisement
Advertisement