Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cats in the heat

• 15-07-2013 10:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭

Mod note: Hi all, we're going to merge all threads posted of late about helping our pets cope with the heat. There are some great ideas scattered amongst the threads, but as they're being merged, be aware that there may be some posts appearing in places they weren't intended to be! We're starting out with angelfire's "Cats in the heat" thread, which kinda kick started the rest of them:)
    At the time of writing, the forecast is for the weather to improve as the week goes on, with next weekend (19th-21st July) reaching very high temperatures.
    Please feel free to add to this megathread as we go along.
    Thanks,
    DBB

Cats in the heat

Anyone else got a kitty that is voluntarily getting wet in the hot weather?
    Went out yesterday afternoon to clean out the paddling pool following complaints from the girls that there were bugs in it, to find the two cats lying in it (less than an inch of water)
    Kicking myself that I didn't get a pic :mad:

Anyone else got weird cats like mine? :D
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement