Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Cleaner

Options
  • 08-07-2013 11:28am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone have any recommendations for cleaners / cleaning companies who would come once a week or fortnight and clean the floors & bathrooms?

I have a few friends with cleaners but when I ask them about the quality of service they're always a bit meh. :)

If you have a recc, post it here and I'll PM for contact details if there's no website.

Ta!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭gandroid

I would be grateful for any recommendations by PM too as I've tried a few without much success.

I am based in Knocknacarra.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭deliege

Same question as two previous posters - but in Galway east (Lackagh - Turloughmore)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Same question on the westside of the city!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭diarmo06

I'm looking for a cleaning job anywhere in Galway city!

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭gandroid

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Does anyone have any recommendations for cleaners / cleaning companies who would come once a week or fortnight and clean the floors & bathrooms?

I have a few friends with cleaners but when I ask them about the quality of service they're always a bit meh. :)

If you have a recc, post it here and I'll PM for contact details if there's no website.

Ta!

Did you have any luck finding a good cleaner Das Kitty? If so, would you be willing to PM contact details?

Or does anyone else have any recommendations?

I tried one cleaner during the summer and it was a disaster...would prefer someone who gets the job done. Am just looking for a reliable, hard working cleaner to come in for a couple of hours a week/every fortnight to do general cleaning and vacuuming.

I am based in Knocknacarra.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Nope I'm afraid. I've deferred the search til the new year as I'm on maternity leave at the moment.

Advertisement