Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Botox and Fillers - advice please

Options
  • 08-07-2013 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello All, I'm moving back to Ireland next month from the UK where I've being working as a private aesthetic nurse for some time, I'm self employed part time and do facial injections ( botox and fillers) privately in people homes or in a salon if they prefer, I also do group get together ( party). I'm fully trained nurse, registered, insured, additional training in botox and fillers, degree in science and a masters degree in safety so all of this is totally above board and by best practice guidelines.

I'd like some help on how to go about advertising and building up a client base in Ireland, mainly I work through word of mouth where I live in the UK, its just a small business I have going with regular clients and that's how I like it but where do I start in Ireland? I'm aware nurses don't do botox in the south but I can do this in the north and stick to dermal fillers mainly in the south. Any ideas where to advertise, what to price it at so its accessible, do people like the idea of group party or having it done privately in their home or visiting me in my home so that's its all private etc. Any feed back would be appreciated. Thanks :)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Sorry, this is not the forum to be posting looking for market research. Closed.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement