Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

draytek vigor 120 setup

Options
  • 08-07-2013 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Does anyone know what the settings should be for draytek vigor 120.

Connected this on saturday but it will not connect to the internet ,this maybe something got to do with the PPPoE  to PPPoA BRIDGE
    The settings seem to be different.

Also is it possible to connect a wireless modem router to a stand alone wireless router

ie connect a Netgear dgn 2000 M/R  to an ASUS N66U stand alone router

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Gerimelda

Also is it possible to connect a wireless modem router to a stand alone wireless router

ie connect a Netgear dgn 2000 M/R  to an ASUS N66U stand alone router[/quote]

Hi there - I wonder how you got on
    with this ? I have just bought the asus above to replace my Netgear but now have no modem so hoping to "bridge" the netgear and use it as a modem only - no idea how to do it though - I have adsl internet broadband - many thanks in advance...

Advertisement