Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car boot sales?

Options
  • 08-07-2013 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi know there was one in Athenry last Saturday and another one due next month but I think I'd heard something about one around Terryland (?) in a few weeks? I think I heard it's in aid of MS

Anyone have details, it's very hard to find out anything online. I've tried carboot.ie etc. nothing showing up, unless it's in the Advertiser over the next couple of weeks

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

roseagra wrote: »
    Hi know there was one in Athenry last Saturday and another one due next month but I think I'd heard something about one around Terryland (?) in a few weeks? I think I heard it's in aid of MS

Anyone have details, it's very hard to find out anything online. I've tried carboot.ie etc. nothing showing up, unless it's in the Advertiser over the next couple of weeks

Regards

You've tried the rest, now try the best: http://collectireland.wordpress.com/car-boot-sales/ Terryland is listed. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Greaney

Massive carboot in eamonn deacy park terryland galway on 20th july from 10am to 4pm in aid of ms galway branch ;Cars 10e vans 15e;Gates open from 9am for set up;Face painting and cartoon characters;Please support this great cause

That was posted on the carboot sales Ireland facebook page, they also have a contact number posted with it but boards rules say no personal numbers so you'll have to click through yerselves;)

But yes, collect Ireland is the best website for car boot listings, run by an enthusiast so if ye were organising one, I'd post it there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Saw a poster for a Bar Boot Sale upstairs Westside Tavern 1300-1900 today. Whatever that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 shellywelly718

Upcoming car boot sale in Eamon Deacy Park, Terryland, Galway City on Saturday 12th October 2013 in aid of Positive Mental Health. Vans €15 cars €10, browsing free! set up from 9.30am open to public from 10am -2pm! Check out https://www.facebook.com/pages/Charity-of-the-Year/147518378748371 for more information

• Registered Users Posts: 1 eoghanconneely

hi, there is one in Maree comunity centre on the 30th of March 2014 in aid of Cystic Fibrosis. starts at 12 finishes around 3 or 4
    theres is also a cake sale held at the same time and day on site, in aid of cystic fibrosis also. all welcome. big turnout expected

cars €10
    vans €15

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

One in Athenry tomorrow

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement