Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a good mechanic on the West side of the city

Options
  • 08-07-2013 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,251 ✭✭✭

I'm writing this on behalf of a colleague who has just moved to Cork from up the country and is now based in Ballincollig. He failed his NCT the other day and needs some work on his rear suspension wishbones and also some body work on some corrosion.

As he's new to the city he asked me could I recommend someone> I didn't really know anyone so I'm wondering if anyone might be a bit more informed in this area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

If you are still looking for a good mechanic, you could try John o Leary out at the west end of Ballincollig. Going outbound, turn left before the White Horse Inn and he is over there on the r/h/s.

Advertisement