Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone got a broken ego battery?

Options
  • 08-07-2013 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭

I managed to pull my ego battery apart this weekend. I have all the bits and there is no damage a bit of solder won't solve, but I lost the button. If anyone has a broken battery I'd be very grateful for a button.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Hey Jamie, my friend has a broken one I think. I'll try to get it off him and send the whole thing on. I probably won't see him for at least a week is the only thing...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Pique

I'm in the same boat, OP. I reckon we're not alone either. If anyone knows where to buy buttons for an eGo-T, please share.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

jamie72 wrote: »
    I managed to pull my ego battery apart this weekend. I have all the bits and there is no damage a bit of solder won't solve, but I lost the button. If anyone has a broken battery I'd be very grateful for a button.

Have one ready to send you,use to use an old battery to pull the inside of my CE-4 when rebuilding... pm me.
    Just realised it's you Jamie, pick a colour for your lanyard or leather holder lanyard, I'll send that also, all free... How's that. PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Advertisement