Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation Megathread 13/14

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Laurenmc

Im in same situation. Im going into 1st year in UCD and my friends all got campus accommodation.If anyone has a space available let me know.Thanks

Well there's currently us 3 girls looking for a house now if you want to house share you can pm me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Aislingabbie

Hey, soon to be first year in UCD. Looking to share with any other first years. Course is radiography. Reply or PM if you are going to UCD and looking to share a house or apartment. 4 or 5 preferably. Thanks :)

Hey, going into first year UCD also and looking to share with other first years. Course is history and politics. Im from Killarney.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 cmcm9513

Going into first year at ucd for science intending on doing maths and theoretical physics .... Im 910 on the waiting list for campus so that's gone out the window .. In bad need of a place can you message me if you have anything .. I'll buy you a pint if you do

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Isco

Hey, going into first year UCD also and looking to share with other first years. Course is history and politics. Im from Killarney.
    me and a friend are both doing arts and looking for a house with a few people. add me on fb https://www.facebook.com/LukeBrennan94

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Doctor Moose

Hey all,

I'm going into fourth year in UCD, and in need of accommodation. If anyone wants to share or is in need of housemates then let me know! Preferably 3rd,4th,5th years.
    I'm currently in America on a J1 so finding it very hard to search from here!

All suggestions are welcome but I'm trying to find somewhere around 400p/m and don't mind anywhere within a 25 minute cycle!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 AlmondMilk

240 on the waiting list, what are the chances of me getting somewhere tomorrow? :/

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Isco

Me and a friend (both male 1st year arts students) are looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom house within a 30 minute walk of UCD and are looking for people to share with. we are sound I swear. Add me on fb if interested www.facebook.com/lukebrennan94

male or female

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Rowan Anderson

I added you there now Isco. Im going into first year arts in UCD this year.Would be happy to live with yous if yous have a free space

• Registered Users Posts: 8 AlmondMilk

3 first years looking for house near UCD.. 1 female, 2 male.
    Always up for the bant.
    PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 whuz-gt-lead

18 year old male studying veterinary UCD looking for a room near UCD at reasonable rate. Any 1st years looking for someone to house share? Vets even!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Kenbob

Hi I'm from Kerry looking for accommodation close to ucd as I am beginning law in ucd looking for other first years to try and find a place with..feel free to pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Friendly1

I'm just going to UCD and I'm allocated in Blackrock West Halls mainly due to the money matters. I read some bad reviews about the busses and the lack of craic on the campus as well as the low count of freshers there. Is all of this true ? I'd be happy to read about your experience at Blackrock. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Friendly1

Would it not be easier for you to go for the campus accommodation ? I just got the room there in Blackrock.
    Btw im going for 1st year law too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭OneOfThem Stumbled

Don't worry! The 17 is graaand. :D

Okay, in all seriousness it's okay from Blackrock (because of terminal and http://rtpi.ie/)... but lousy from UCD.

Bike OP; short commute to campus - I do it every day. And not much craic on Blackrock campus but that can be a good thing as well as bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 lizardspock

So how many rooms are there in the merville apartments? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 lukemeany

2 male first year UCD students studying social science and engineering in dire need of somewhere to live near UCD if anybody has any space please feel free to pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Lord Ned Stark

What areas would be best for off campus accommodation? Thinking clonskeagh myself?

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭omicron

So how many rooms are there in the merville apartments? :)

What areas would be best for off campus accommodation? Thinking clonskeagh myself?

Clonskeagh is grand but you haven't a hope of getting anything reasonably priced there now. Try Goatstown, Stillorgan, Booterstown, Rathmines, Ranelagh, Milltown, Dundrum, Churchtown.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

I've a friend going into first veterinary who is in bad need of a place to stay. If anyone knows of anywhere or would like to throw him into a group looking, it would be very very much appreciated! Very clean and tidy and good craic. Send me a pm if there's anything :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Aesirus

19 Year old male first year psychology student in UCD looking for a room or a house to share somewhere with good connections to the campus. I'm tidy, outgoing and a non smoker. Budget up to 500e / month. PM me if interested. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ville.junttila

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭kayleigh01

Have a group of three first year girls at the moment looking to share a house, if anyone has anything and is looking for more people to fill up space, give me a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 nkdagg

First year Computer Science student looking for a room or to share a place reasonably close to campus. PM or https://www.facebook.com/nkdagg

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Dennysut

Hi, I am starting general nursing in UCD with a friend and we have a room available in a house we're renting in Rathmines. Rent will be approx 400euro a month.

We are both 18 and 19 girls from Tipperary.We are both looking forward to starting college and would love a sociable housemate to share with. Please get back to me ASAP if interested. Thanks:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8 nkdagg

Dennysut, sent you a pm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 BinaryRyan

First year Computer science student looking for a room/house share if anyone has anything available let me know thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭l.m

First year female psychology student and friend looking for an apartment/house to share with others. Please pm if anyone has anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 D.J. Shore

First Year Science male student desperate for accommodation.... and more importantly a sociable culchie up for the craic

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭SecondMan

nkdagg wrote: »
    First year Computer Science student looking for a room or to share a place reasonably close to campus. PM or https://www.facebook.com/nkdagg
    BinaryRyan wrote: »
    First year Computer science student looking for a room/house share if anyone has anything available let me know thanks.

I'm also doing Computer Science and in need of a place to stay

Anyone that has space, PM me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 whateverusay

1st year vet student, male looking for a place to stay so if u have a spare room or need a group to rent a house, pm me asap! 17 and outgoing! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭aarond280

Im a first year student looking for somewhere within 10 minute walking distance of ucd. Budget of about 450, including bills if possible, if anyone has something like that could you pm me thanks :)

Advertisement