Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation Megathread 13/14

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭jemmyboy

Anyone looking to share house or rent a room in and around Smurfit PM me please. I'm 24 year old male and studying the master of accounting programme.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 hab4ever

hello i am looking for any student/house near the ucd area if anyone know someone i can contact ,all the on campus accomadation is full so i need somewhere to stay soon as possible thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Sean_ros

Have a viewing for a 4 bed house in next day or two. Currently there are 3 masters students (ucd) who are male and 21/22 and i'm looking for another postgrad, preferably male, to be the fourth person. Rent 500pm
    If interested PM me ASAP and i'll give you details and a link to the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

Hi, I've a friend attending UCD in need of accommodation for this year. He is a first year student and would gladly have a look at any offers that come available. PM me for offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 shaunf2k9

1st year ag science student looking for a room in a house with other first year students. If anyone has a spare room in a house it would be greatly appreciated. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 mrpockets09

3rd Year, male, 21 looking for a place near UCD. Can be digs or shared accomm. Message me if ya have anything!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Annwhelan11

Looking for two rooms close to UCD. Both 2nd year female arts students willing to share with other students. Pm if anyone anything available .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

House fell through there, so I'm looking for a place also - I'll hop in with others or whatever - don't mind really.

PM me if you're looking/found something/about to look.

21 Male by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 syna7x

Two rooms available in a spacious six-person student house by the leopardstown inn - 1 single room (430pm), one double (490pm). This big happy house includes lounge, jamming room/studio, dining room, kitchen/dining room, utility room, three floors, balcony, large back yard, all mod cons. Five minute walk to Luas and one minute to frequent buses to dun laoighre, ucd and town. Ten minute cycle to UCD. Rooms available together or individually. Private message for viewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Dude Love 1

So Freshers week is next week, and Freshers Ball is tomorrow.... I have absolutely nowhere to stay for both, been on daft 2/3+ hours a day and e-mailing everyone under the sun.. all I'm getting is PROFESSIONALS ONLY and MIN 1 YEAR LEASE.. anyone willing to give me a floor to sleep on or somewhere to crash for Thursday and/or next week? I can cook! Pleeeeease!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Lukekul

24 year old lad here looking to find a room or team up with similar people.
    I'm not a student anymore unfortunately, just working in UCD as a computer games developer. Fire an aul PM if you have a room going or want to team up.

Luke

I should really update the sig

• Registered Users Posts: 1 PJS001

??

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭munchie14

hi. looking for a room mate to share room with male. accommodation shared with 3 males. final year. house is in ranelagh village. shops(tesco lidl), takeaways close. with bus routes to town and ucd 2 mins walk. 46a, 11 39a etc. rent is 400 a month available for semester 2 -June 2014. share all bills. deposit 400. ring PM if interested with phone number and details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ccarlos

Hi

I am 24 yo UCD full year international law student from Prague. I have tough time finding some accommodation. :/

I am tidy, non smoker. If you want to pool resources or have some spare room please PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 marcc243

Hi all,
    Myself and my friend looking for a place near UCD. If anyone has a spare room twin or two single whatever we'll pretty much take it.
    Email me on marcc243@gmail.com or pm.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Doctor Moose

Hey all,

I've started fourth year in UCD, and am in need of accommodation. I've been staying with a friend for the last few weeks. If anyone wants to share or is in need of housemates then let me know! Preferably 3rd,4th,5th years but I'm open to all.

All suggestions are welcome but I'm trying to find somewhere under 450p/m and don't mind anywhere within a 20 minute cycle!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭kayleigh01

Hey, if anyone is still looking for accommodation I'm viewing a house tomorrow with two other girls and we're looking for two people who would share a room. Male or female, we don't mind. The place is a 25 minute cycle from UCD and it would be about 400 a month each excluding bills.

Send me a PM asap if you're interested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Thataone

My roomie had to drop out so I've now a bed going spare (in a shared room).
    It's in digs, but there's 3 other students in the house and it's a nice set up :)
    If anyone is interested, please feel free to PM and I can answer any questions or whatever!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jameskillen

Hi there. My name is James Killen and I am currently looking for accommodation. I'm a 22 y/o 5th year medical student in UCD. A bit about me; i'm from northern ireland, sporty and tidy. All suggestions are welcome. :) Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 lukemeany

any interest in a single bed in a triple room in rathmines? 400per month excluding bills.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 mattd3995

Hi all,

Really stuck at the moment, ill be back in college this coming Monday and i'm only after getting a call from two of my housemates telling me they got offered campus accommodation and the third is dropping out of college.

I'm on my own in the house now and have to move out, so really desperately need a place as close to UCD as possible.

If anyone knows a house with a room to spare i would really appreciate it

• Registered Users Posts: 4 IBELONGTOJESUS

Hello,

Male Second year here, Looking for accommodation for semester 2, fairly stuck at the moment so if anybody has anything please private message me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Carolinee_

Hi,

Im starting back college on the 20th and really need accomodation.

If anyone knows a room available would really appreciate it, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 intntst

If anyone is up for teaming up to share a house send me a pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jugurta

Hi,

I'm a french student and I'll arrive next wednesday for the second semester and I still don't have somewhere to live. I'm 21,I'm tidy and quiet. So if anyone has something for me, that would be with a great pleasure. thanks

Advertisement