Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies of the London forum - meetup

Options
  • 08-07-2013 2:14pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As discussed in the chat thread, it would be nice for the ladies to meet up for a nice picnic in the sunshine (with access to a pub of course).

I'm going to stick up a poll with possible dates and we'll see what happens from there!

20795_529221887136322_371603443_n.jpg
    url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=ZbwkcoTxSY2NsM&tbnid=llxG-JLc2wuYcM:&ved=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lol-cat.org%2Flolcat-white-cat-in-hat-ready-for-summer%2F&ei=srraUa7wIOmL0AWEuoH4Aw&bvm=bv.48705608,d.d2k&psig=AFQjCNFZ6a254sq0uO9p7X2kEM0aIqWPdw&ust=1373375538964571

Which date suits you? 61 votes

Sat 13 July
    0% 0 votes
    Sun 14 July
    1% 1 vote
    Sat 20 July
    6% 4 votes
    Sun 21 July
    8% 5 votes
    Sat 27 July
    13% 8 votes
    Sun 28 July
    3% 2 votes
    Sat 3 Aug
    3% 2 votes
    Sun 4 Aug
    8% 5 votes
    Sat 10 Aug
    8% 5 votes
    Sun 11 Aug
    3% 2 votes
    Sat 17 Aug
    6% 4 votes
    Sun 18 Aug
    9% 6 votes
    Sat 24 Aug
    11% 7 votes
    Sun 25 Aug
    4% 3 votes
    Sat 31 Aug
    3% 2 votes
    Sun 1 Sep
    8% 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Good on you!
    Shall we tick 'all that apply' or just one?
    Yes for picnics.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Sounds like fun - gonna go lazymode and suggest Hampstead Heath :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I picked all that apply because I'm away a few weekends and on other weekends can only do Sundays etc. Hampstead Heath is lovely (and near me too :pac::pac:)

Hampstead Heath is lovely (and near me too :pac::pac:)
    We should do coffee sometime. I'm literally just across the road from it.

It's on the overground which is also perfect for me :) straight from Hackney Central; there is the nice but packed pub there too and the lido if anyone's brave enough!

• Advertisement

I was in the lido this morning (taking advantage of the fact that it's only £2 before 9am), twas gorgeous! Water is 22C at the moment so very manageable with a minute or two of soakdown time.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

Yay :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

Ladies I am not on the London forum much (at all) but I am in London - can I join the fun in the sun? My friends seem to be bizarrely sun-averse

Seraphina wrote: »
    Ladies I am not on the London forum much (at all) but I am in London - can I join the fun in the sun? My friends seem to be bizarrely sun-averse

Of course! I might post in TLL as there are a few ladies who dont use the London forum but like to be informed!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭TwoBirds

Seraphina wrote: »

In the same boat here - not quite a prolific poster on Boards but I've just moved to East London from Ireland and I'd like to meet some new faces, especially considering I only properly 'know' two people in London at the minute! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 OnlyMessin

Same here guys, not many friends here atm. So ronery.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

This Sunday (21st) has the most votes so far, will we just go for it? The weather should still be excellent!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

Sounds like a good plan to me - the weather is supposed to stay good. Where are we considering going?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Go for it! I can't make this Sunday (back in Cork) but the next highest votes was for Sun 18 August and I'm free that date, so might arrange another meetup for that date :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Woolly_Jumper

I cant make Sunday! :( if anyone is going to the Sat meet up see ye there!

Right; those of you who voted; can ye make SATURDAY? Joining up with the rest of the boardsies? What ye think?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I think that's a good idea, it's too complicated trying to do two meetups in the same weekend!

Advertisement