Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NO GPRN? Can i swap my gas account

Options
  • 08-07-2013 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I am currently with Flogas for gas and yourselves for the electric and was hoping to have both gas and electric together with electric ireland to avail of the discounts. I rung Electric Ireland to do this and was told to get the GPRN. I then rung flogas to get this but they said I don't have this number as I have LPG(I think) in the apartment block. They were not v clear about why I don't have this number. Is there any way of swapping?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Whoops_Jimmy,

Yes, some customers are not on a natural gas line so their gas supply can only be by cylinder.

Can you confirm your address by private message so we can check whether there is a gas pipe-line in your locality?

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement