Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPad/PS3 thread creation bug

Options
  • 08-07-2013 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭

The bugs that seem to exist is if on iPad or ps3 you'll not see the new thread link, you can post your views on others thread but just can't create one.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Hi,

We're not going to support the PS3 browser and I don't see the bug with an iPad. Are you sure you have permission to start threads in the forum?

Danny

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Hi,

We're not going to support the PS3 browser and I don't see the bug with an iPad. Are you sure you have permission to start threads in the forum?

Danny

The iPad issue may have been solved before I reported it like this as I initially sent a message directly to the boards team and they gave me a link to the bug reports but obviously solved before put on this page. More would use iPad then ps3 to start threads anyway thanks for the response.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement