Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Jimmy Chung's have desert during lunch time?

Options
  • 08-07-2013 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

I want to go to Jimmy Chung's with a friend of mine who doesn't particularly like Chinese food, however, I told him they have all you can eat desert and he said that'll justify the price to him. Anyway, I was thinking of going during lunch time, do they still have desert during lunch time? and if so, is it the same as later on in the day?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Moved from Food & Drink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

I've been at lunchtime a few months back and remember jelly, coconut pudding things, icecream machine, fritters and a few other things. I also remember crazy brain freeze from a jelly & icecream binge :)

Advertisement