Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation 3 Repair

Options
  • 08-07-2013 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

Whereabouts in Ireland can i get a PS3 repaired other than console repairs dublin, have sent them 4 emails and no response.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 JaneyM89

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Echoing what I said in the other thread :
    "I got my PS3 back today, gave it to him last week. Nice guy and technically very sound, explained everything that was going to be done regarding the reball and got 12 month warranty. 60GB Launch back in the game. "

• Registered Users Posts: 7,127 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I dont know how much people charge for this, but i'd imagine it has to be at least €75 for a proper reflow

You can often buy a new super slim for around €130 and it will almost certainly last longer than a repair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Cmod Note: Regards commenting on repair vendors, any defamatory comments will be removed. Please do not post anything that could cause legal headaches for boards.ie, and/or yourself.

Advertisement