Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good printer to buy

Options
  • 08-07-2013 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

Hi guys I'm looking to buy a printer, price range €50-€80. My question is can anyone recommend a good printer with low ink usage for this price range?? I hear cannon and HP are the best on the market

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

If you could spend around €120 I reccomend Kodak Hero 5.1.
    Not the fastest but ink is cheap and it does the job.

Never really spend less than €100 on a printer.
    Have twice In the last abs both broke after a few uses.
    Not worth keep paying €40

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭STEINBERG

Samsung ML2165 laser printer in argos. €64.... it only prints in mono, i got sick and tired of replacing ink and printer heads in my past printers. I bought this Samsung and its a great investment, the factory black toner cartridge prints 700 pages out of the box. A replacement cartridge brand new will print up to 1500 pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Stifler69

If You need mono printer buy laser printer ,but first check printer cartridges prices
    My old one HP was running on very cheap cartridge 19e in that online shop corink.ie
    I bought new laser printer Samsung with scanner and i didn't check toner prices - its around 90e and can't find cheaper one ;/
    But any way its a much much more printing pages than on ink printer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭STEINBERG

Stifler69 wrote: »
    If You need mono printer buy laser printer ,but first check printer cartridges prices
    My old one HP was running on very cheap cartridge 19e in that online shop corink.ie
    I bought new laser printer Samsung with scanner and i didn't check toner prices - its around 90e and can't find cheaper one ;/
    But any way its a much much more printing pages than on ink printer :)

I agree,, much better just printing pages than fluffing about with trying to find out what is wrong with, your color printer..... My samsung is still going strong after 9 weeks of college and some serious printing

Advertisement