Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Loan

Options
  • 08-07-2013 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, I'm starting college in September and I was looking to get a student loan to pay for my accommodation. I was wondering what would I need to qualify for a student loan? Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Good morning ely406,

Please contact your nearest branch to apply for a student loan. A lending adviser can go through the best option for you and discuss what you will need.

With Bank of Ireland loans you don't need to save with us to borrow from us. As long as you can show that you're able to make the repayments, we'll organise a loan to suit your needs. Parental Indemnity may be needed in some student lending cases but the branch can advise if this would be required. All loans are reviewed on a case by case basis.

Best of luck and I hope you enjoy college.

Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement