Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need to move out - cost

Options
  • 08-07-2013 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi there
    I am dying to move out from where i am. im living with my BF's parents at the moment and i need my own space. here's the issue, i can't afford it! I am constantly on the look out for jobs while also attempting to build some form of business of my own. But for me to really get my own place sorted I feel like I need my own space to set up a small office and just have less restrictions. At 17 I moved out of home and worked non stop and paid rent but now it's so hard to get a job and to afford it all and I'm going stark crazy!!! Im based in the carlow area so if any one knows of places that are a bit cheaper to rent etc it'd be great to hear back. I want a job desperately but it isn't easy!! I know realistically I just need to find a job and get moved out but it is so much easier said than done...:(
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

jolou86 wrote: »
    Hi there
    I am dying to move out from where i am. im living with my BF's parents at the moment and i need my own space. here's the issue, i can't afford it! I am constantly on the look out for jobs while also attempting to build some form of business of my own. But for me to really get my own place sorted I feel like I need my own space to set up a small office and just have less restrictions. At 17 I moved out of home and worked non stop and paid rent but now it's so hard to get a job and to afford it all and I'm going stark crazy!!! Im based in the carlow area so if any one knows of places that are a bit cheaper to rent etc it'd be great to hear back. I want a job desperately but it isn't easy!! I know realistically I just need to find a job and get moved out but it is so much easier said than done...:(

Do you want to move out of a place with low rwnt to move into a place where you will need to pay the market rate? Sounds like your better off staying put.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

I think it's a case that you want to move out rather than needing to move out. If there was discounted accommodation available wouldn't everyone want it?

Two suggestions - take every crappy job you can and save like crazy for your own place. And/or seek out rented office space, I don't mean stand alone offices but many places rent desk space or the county enterprise boards sometimes have low rental office for start ups. This might sort your office problem for long enough to get you set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭jolou86

thanks for that,

Advertisement