Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Finger Death Punch 80MSP

• 08-07-2013 10:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭

I came across this little gem on the Xbox Indie store and its amazing. It's basically just a rhythm game with two buttons but once you get into it you cant help but smile as you pull off 100 hit combos and such.

This video wont do it justice, you need to buy it to appreciate it!

Enjoy! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,114 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Ok, trying to buy it, but getting "This offer is not valid in your region"...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Did they ever open the XBLIG Marketplace to Irish users?

I remember they allowed you to upload to it but due to *ahem* licensing issues, folk couldn't actually download your creations from the store.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Saw it played by the Outside Xbox crew and looks like good fun

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Danonino.

gizmo wrote: »
    Did they ever open the XBLIG Marketplace to Irish users?

I remember they allowed you to upload to it but due to *ahem* licensing issues, folk couldn't actually download your creations from the store.

So, can this be downloaded without setting up another account etc? anyone know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Just set up a new account with a UK address, add Microsoft points to it and you can buy Indie games through the xbox.com site and then download them via that new account to your console.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,114 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Just set up a new account with a UK address, add Microsoft points to it and you can buy Indie games through the xbox.com site and then download them via that new account to your console.

Meh, too much bother. I'll wait for an inevitable steam release.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Guitar Kung Fu Hero?

Advertisement