Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 graphics problem

• 08-07-2013 10:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭

So I picked up this game while it was going cheap as I just wanted a few single player games, as soon as I turned it on and went to the shooting range ive never seen screen tearing as bad, no matter how much settings I change it wont go away either? Tried googling, not much came up, and was wondering did anyone on here have similar problems with the game?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Anybody? :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

all i know is that the first game was awful,i was gifted an xbox with it and jeeze i was sickened as i had to wait a week to get new games.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Anybody? :(

V-Sync maybe? Have you got the resolution setting right? Eg 720p, 1080p etc etc

Came across this:

http://uk.gamespot.com/far-cry-3/forum/i-fixed-my-screen-tearing-maybe-this-will-help-you-65071942/

Might help to have a look through it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Baked.noodle

Probably a long shot, but are you by any chance duplicating the graphics across two or more monitors? I had an issue a while back using both my monitor and tv to display games and movies. The funny thing is even though the settings were the same (1080p, 60 Hertz), one of the screens had really bad screen tearing. I solved the issue by having the screens set up side by side rather than duplicating the same image.

Obviously this will only apply to PC.

Yeh I was using two monitors, but it wasnt that. Changed direct x from 9 to 11 and it stopped it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

those sniper warrior games are notorious shiite!.....steer well clear,

Ah it was cheap and wanted a bit of fun, im sure theres better games out there just thought the concept of the game was a good one, but supposedly carried out sh1tely :D

Advertisement