Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salt

Options
  • 08-07-2013 10:54pm
    Site Banned Posts: 31

I really think salt is a key tool not to be overlooked. It can preserve, cure, disinfect, flavour, melt ice and be used on wounds to get rid of bacteria. I have several hundred pounds stored now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Got a pic?

Defo agree with that but dont think id need a few humdred pounds of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

I've about 10 bags of rock salt and about 6 tubs of table salt. I plan on more rock salt maybe double what I have but that's in case of snow and ice in the winter

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

This topic came up before, turns out it's fairly handy to DIY salt

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=74825927

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭silentrust

Good man, I have a couple o' bags of rock salt under the bed, you really can't have too much, then again if you're near the sea you needn't worry about running out anytime soon!

Advertisement