Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor in Ranelagh

Options
  • 08-07-2013 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Hi I am looking for the name of the doctor in Ranelagh just passed the Spar shop, I was there today but have to ring in the morning and cant remember his name. if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Does the practice have a website? If so, they usually list what doctors practice there.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭anheneti

Cianos wrote: »
    Does the practice have a website? If so, they usually list what doctors practice there.

I tried that but I don't know the area, I was only there once so I don't know the address to look up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

Is it Dr. Clements? his surgery is just past the Spar, but if you are not sure check it out on google street view....

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭anheneti

Galadriel wrote: »
    Is it Dr. Clements? his surgery is just past the Spar, but if you are not sure check it out on google street view....

That's it thanks very much

Advertisement