Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re-Selling a Ticketmaster ticket

Options
  • 09-07-2013 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭

I bought 2 tickets with Ticketmaster to see eminem in Slane in August I bought the tickets online and printed off both tickets. Thing is now I'm not planning on going I put the tickets up for sale and have a buyer but he doesn't want a "print off " version of the tickets he wants a hard copy i.e the same sort of ticket that Ticketmaster would give if I bought them in the shop

Is there a way I can show my local Ticketmaster outlet the print off version of the tickets in return for a hard copy ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

I've heard of them doing it in the past but not recently. You can try ask but if they say no there really isn't much you can do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

James__10 wrote: »
    I bought 2 tickets with Ticketmaster to see eminem in Slane in August I bought the tickets online and printed off both tickets. Thing is now I'm not planning on going I put the tickets up for sale and have a buyer but he doesn't want a "print off " version of the tickets he wants a hard copy i.e the same sort of ticket that Ticketmaster would give if I bought them in the shop

Is there a way I can show my local Ticketmaster outlet the print off version of the tickets in return for a hard copy ?

Ring them. They'll do it for you so long as you haven't yet viewed the PDF in your ticketmaster account

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

The buyer might wrongly think the proper tickets are 100% genuine or "unscammable".

If you did get proper tickets you could still report them stolen and get new ones sent to yourself, his would be blacklisted on the system and detected by the barcode on the way in, and so be refused.

I would try explaining that to them. Or offer to show some form of ID or something.

Of course the PDF can be printed of mulitple times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

So for a fela like me trying too sell tickets its prob easyier too ring them and ask for proper tickets then the print off?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭dball

any luck with this - Im having a similar issue!
    MrMac84 wrote: »
    So for a fela like me trying too sell tickets its prob easyier too ring them and ask for proper tickets then the print off?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

dball wrote: »
    any luck with this - Im having a similar issue!

Ring the ticket office and ask them too post you the physical tickets then sell them. Thats how I done it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement