Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Designer/Programmer needed for new website start-up

• 09-07-2013 1:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi,

I am 26 from dublin and I have a new concept website aimed at the creative arts sector.
    I am looking for a web designer/programmer to assist in the website design/development and the complete building from scratch of the site.

I am prepared to give the suitable candidate a percentage of the company and an agreed amount of money.
    As I said previously this is at the very early stages and is currently just a concept and planning on paper of what I want and what the market research has shown me. The plan once the site is created is to get investment to take it to the next level.

If anyone is interested in this, interested in being involved in something from the very beginning please pm me and i will sit down with you to explain concept, plans, vision etc and we can go from there.

Thanks again
    Gary

Comments

Advertisement