Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mos Def force fed Guantanamo bay style

Comments

Love Yasiin Bey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Some man, I've said it before I consider him the smartest man in hip hop, to even go to these lengths to raise awareness just shows how selfless he is

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Brendan Filone

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    Some man, I've said it before I consider him the smartest man in hip hop, to even go to these lengths to raise awareness just shows how selfless he is

What? Granted he may write some thought provoking lyrics but he is a total fucking idiot as this hilarious video of the time Christopher Hitchens sonned him proves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

What? Granted he may write some thought provoking lyrics but he is a total fucking idiot as this hilarious video of the time Christopher Hitchens sonned him proves.

The man can rap in spanish and he's a black fella from brooklyn. A lot of rappers these days can't even rap in english.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I dont think he comes accross as an idiot here at all, I think he is actually quite clever in what he is saying.
    He is simply asking what is the manifesto and where is it published, and not getting a straightforward responce. He has also said that he is not educated on the subject and wants to be by simply looking at an agenda to form an opinion.
    Then Christopher Hitchens tries to make him look foolish with his rebuttle, i.e. why have you not watch Bin Laden videos.....now if you have ever watched them, you will probably notice that there is a new message in the videos, and not centered on the groups core principles or ideologies.
    He even says at the end of the video that he was invited on the show to be made look foolish.

But, I am not saying he is the startest man in hip hop, he is passionate and seems to know alot about what he is interested in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement