Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAYEE money transfer to Australia bank acc

Options
  • 09-07-2013 8:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Is a charge with Bank of Ireland if I set up my Australia bank account has a payee and transfer a couple of thousand to my Australia account ? And will the amount automatically change to aud?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi iphone4quest.

Thanks for getting in touch.

When transferring funds to Australia using Banking365, there is a charge of 5euro. These funds will be automatically transferred in aud when your request is processed. Please be aware that the receiving bank may apply a processing charge upon receipt of these funds. To find out what this charge would be, you would need to contact them directly.

If you added the new payee and requested the activation code to be sent to your mobile, the maximum you can transfer is 3k per day. However, if the activation code was sent to you by post, you may transfer up to 12k per day.

For more information on making International Payments through Banking365, please see here.

Hope this helps. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.
    Laura

Advertisement