Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So confused about reading

Options
  • 09-07-2013 9:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hi All, went to Eddie Christian about two years ago, he was awesome though at the time I didnt really appreciate it because he wasnt telling me what I wanted to hear.

Anyway so far EVERY predication he made in the first reading has come true, he is spot on with peoples personalities as well, he even got a NAME right with someone I was going to meet and did.

Anyway he made a prediction I would meet someone in the first reading and it has happened BUT the thing is I was in kind of a bad situation involving a guy and went to him for a second reading about a month or two ago, basically he told me he could see the current situation dragging out for two years and then I would meet another guy at the end of the two years and we would end up together and that I was in a bad place and needed to move on. He told me I wouldnt meet anyone for 5 months.

He was spot on about people again with people in the second reading but one or two things he said would happen in the next couple of days that never did, ANYWAY....I am just wondering has anyone had a similar experience and do you think about the above?

It seems his first prediction is still happening? but im confused cause it kind of contradicts his second reading, even though things have come to pass from both readings.

Sorry if that is confusing! Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

Hi All, went to Eddie Christian about two years ago, he was awesome though at the time I didnt really appreciate it because he wasnt telling me what I wanted to hear.

Anyway so far EVERY predication he made in the first reading has come true, he is spot on with peoples personalities as well, he even got a NAME right with someone I was going to meet and did.

Anyway he made a prediction I would meet someone in the first reading and it has happened BUT the thing is I was in kind of a bad situation involving a guy and went to him for a second reading about a month or two ago, basically he told me he could see the current situation dragging out for two years and then I would meet another guy at the end of the two years and we would end up together and that I was in a bad place and needed to move on. He told me I wouldnt meet anyone for 5 months.

He was spot on about people again with people in the second reading but one or two things he said would happen in the next couple of days that never did, ANYWAY....I am just wondering has anyone had a similar experience and do you think about the above?

It seems his first prediction is still happening? but im confused cause it kind of contradicts his second reading, even though things have come to pass from both readings.

Sorry if that is confusing! Thanks
    I have never gone to him but are you saying he told you the first time that the guy you would meet would be Mr Right or just Mr Right now ? because if he told you the first time that he was Mr Right and now isnt then he is crap its either your future or its not and I dont buy this oh well its because it hard to read the second person when there two people involved a cheap cop out theres two people also involved when getting a job when buying a house and we all rely on each other.
    And also you said things were to happen within days of the reading and didnt well there all bad with timing except Rory bates so far hes the business with the timing the others are out with 2years but yes they were right so I wont beat yourself up about that give it time and space in your head and DON'T DON'T live your life or change anything that you were going to do because they didn't mention it, they can and do miss important parts of your life they cant tell you everything only what comes up on the day, this has happened to me. And as for the name if its a popular name like Mary Maria or John Micheal well that is not that hard everyone has one or more of them.
    you said things came to pass on the second reading to but you contradicted yourself as you said things didnt that were to in the first few days?
    Did you ask him why before you left, personally I would have walked out and not paid but thats me I just think easy money I dont receive 50 to 80 euros per hour and if I pay that money for a service I want top notch. I have learned the hard way with healers and readers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭lucky333

When predictions are givin it's what the reader sees as your possible future. It's not set in stone and we can change our future because we have free will.
    We can't live by what a psychic predicts, I take it as a guide only. When predications happen then say oh he was right there- but dont force it to happen.

I do not agree with the above post about walking out and not paying, that should be done in the first 10 mins if your not happy, or if you feel the reader is not 'top notch' , not after an hour of the readers time.

lucky333 wrote: »
    When predictions are givin it's what the reader sees as your possible future. It's not set in stone and we can change our future because we have free will.
    We can't live by what a psychic predicts, I take it as a guide only. When predications happen then say oh he was right there- but dont force it to happen.

I do not agree with the above post about walking out and not paying, that should be done in the first 10 mins if your not happy, or if you feel the reader is not 'top notch' , not after an hour of the readers time.
    oh yes not after the hour but as soon as the contradictions come in Im gone. I dont think its set in stone either but I do think if they see it its there for you and THEN its your choice but its not your choice if say you dont get the job etc I have had things happen to me against all odds after predictions some can and some just cant do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭JennyBurke101

hmmm sorry maybe I wasn't clear, its not so much they contradict each other, more ...ok... basically he told me in the first meeting I would date a guy in December and it would end in a couple of months later, this happened, he then told me I would meet a guy with a certain name (not a well known one) and it has also happened in the month he predicted, he seemed really positive about this one.

The thing is, I went to him a month or two ago and he told me that the first guy and me would drag out for two years and it would be awful and then I would meet someone two years later, but I needed to let go of the first guy and not seek closure. I was really hung up on him. He made no mention of anyone for five months, anyway 2 weeks later I met the second guy from the first reading. I did decide to cut the first guy out though, so I dunno if that changed things? or what?

Like he defo got things spot on the first reading, scarily accurate stuff! and his dates where spot on too.

I didnt contradict myself ...some stuff he said did happen, other stuff didnt from the second reading, everything happened from the first one.

hmmm sorry maybe I wasn't clear, its not so much they contradict each other, more ...ok... basically he told me in the first meeting I would date a guy in December and it would end in a couple of months later, this happened, he then told me I would meet a guy with a certain name (not a well known one) and it has also happened in the month he predicted, he seemed really positive about this one.

The thing is, I went to him a month or two ago and he told me that the first guy and me would drag out for two years and it would be awful and then I would meet someone two years later, but I needed to let go of the first guy and not seek closure. I was really hung up on him. He made no mention of anyone for five months, anyway 2 weeks later I met the second guy from the first reading. I did decide to cut the first guy out though, so I dunno if that changed things? or what?

Like he defo got things spot on the first reading, scarily accurate stuff! and his dates where spot on too.

I didnt contradict myself ...some stuff he said did happen, other stuff didnt from the second reading, everything happened from the first one.
    wow he sounds really good then, what would I do just enjoy your new man and let go hmm maybe thats what he saw and forget the timing and thank your lucky stars that Mr Right came in when he did really dont analyze it to much when things are good. best of luck :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭JennyBurke101

Thanks for the advice .....Eddie is awesome, he is real blunt but a really nice guy and very very kind and HILARIOUS, he is so warm, I have heard he has told people to get out but I just cant imagine it he is a sweetheart!!!!

Advertisement